Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The 27 Club

Sick as a dog...I have been dealing with a sinus infection for a couple of days. I had avoided any illnesses for months, perhaps even a year that I can remember, and now I'm cranky and grouchy like a big baby.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm grateful that I can at least taste and somewhat smell because I'm going to get some free Italian dinner.

What have I been up to?
Let's see.



-Signed up to study being a Medical Assistant at Medix. I know I'm no medical type person but I am interested in the sciences lately, there's lots of money in the field, and it's literally across the street. So why not?
-Participating in research studies and doing a LOT of surveys to maintain my share of the bill since going a month without a job now.
-Also selling things on ebay: http://shop.ebay.com/mondoteeno/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25
-Just realizing that every time I hit Enter the cursor goes UP. Why doesn't anything I own want to work properly? Btw, I have been using a plugged in keyboard with this lousy laptop for about a year and a half now haha.
-Listening to a lot of War, Curtis Mayfield, Sly and the Family Stone, Parliament, and Funkadelic lately. Chaz would be thrilled to have a second band that plays funk music.
-Doing a lot of art work lately. I need to update but you can check out what I've done here: http://viciousbunnies.deviantart.com

Oh god okay I need to lay down right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment