Friday, January 28, 2011

Natasha's "Quote Book" #1

One day I'm gonna be famous. And I say the darndest things. So I figured I might make a small collective as I go.

1. I lived the best 40 years of my life by the time I was 12.
2. 95% of my friends don't appreciate me. 60% of them will actually take elements and viewpoints from me and never credit me for it.
3. The only reason I write so much is because there is no one to tell the story to; but they are listening. They're just too lazy to say so.
4. If there was ever a purging of white people on the basis that we're not worthy of living because we're boring, I'd have to play any song by the Sonics or the Sparkles and prove them wrong. (I'd like to add a second version of this quote, "I'd play 'I'm a Man' by Spencer Davis Group.")
5. I consider myself to be a very smart person. I just play dumb so that others will do stuff for me.

*More to come soon!*

1 comment:

  1. 2. 95% of my friends don't appreciate me. 60% of them will actually take elements and viewpoints from me and never credit me for it.

    Well, since you're going to be famous and all, I guess we better all start footnoting! :D

    ReplyDelete