Sunday, November 7, 2010

Goodie Goodie Gumdrops

Why on earth did you let me drink warm Lactaid with vegetable spread in the hopes of re-enacting childhood sleep remedies? It tasted downright awful.

I have also discovered that the reason we are in a bad economy and are poor is because we are forced into it. If all I have to watch with my rabbit ears is "Legally Blonde," shoot me now because I am not going to buy cable or spend extra money I haven't got just because I miss seeing Adult Swim.

Dear lord, I hate the color pink.

Anyway, this morning I discovered evidence of a potential rodent friend in this apartment. We haven't really had bugs being up on the top floor, but I know Chaz didn't get up in the middle of the night to do this:
This is an open can of cocoa with a nibbled lid on the side. It was topped off with a small pile of nibbled red bits on the side next to an open bag of chips.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need a nap in order to get up and make veggie soup out of half-frozen wilted greens before Chaz gets home from completing the Maximum Volume mixing. I think I can laugh myself to sleep with a bit of Young Ones and perhaps a shot of grapefruit n' gin, my favorite drink lately. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment