Monday, November 29, 2010

Panis Et Circenses

I can NOT. Stop listening to this song.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYibDbcb4yI

(also find the live 1969 version, looove the clothes.)

I made that design for a shirt so don't steal it without linking back to this blog and giving me some cred!

Anyway, the point is that I think I really enjoy listening to them lately. It makes me wish to the stratosphere layer that I could translate Portuguese. What's thrilling is that I get them and their general objective even with that language barrier...that I'm a weirdo but in the sense that it's not necessarily esthetically understandable but a concept, a matter of personal interpretation.

If only I could be in a band. It'd be nuts.
Too good probably, and maybe that's why I'm not in one...no one's on my level.

No comments:

Post a Comment